Protection Disinfectant Liquid, 500ml
- require less time than hand washing.
- act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands.
- are more accessible than sinks.
- reduce bacterial counts on hands.
- do not promote antimicrobial resistance.
- are less irritating to skin than soap and water.
- some can even improve condition of skin.
Disinfectants are chemical agents designed to inactivate or destroy microorganisms on inert surfaces. Sanitizers are substances that simultaneously clean and disinfect. Disinfectants kill more germs than sanitizers.
There are no inquiries yet.